The Children’s Act 1989 defines a Young Person as being under the age of 18.
1. Walmley Elite Taxis, understands the moral and legal responsibilities to implement procedures to provide a service of care and safeguard the wellbeing of young people.
2. The welfare of young persons is of our primary concern.
3. We respect and promote the right, wishes and feelings of all our younger customers.
4. We aim to ensure that all young people, no matter what their age, culture, disability, gender, language, race or religion are provided with the safe and friendly service of Walmley Elite.
5. Walmley Elite aim to develop positive attitudes in order to protect all children and young people who travel using our service enabling them to arrive at their destination satisfied.
6. We encourage our staff and drivers to safeguard and protect young people from abuse and themselves against false allegations.
7. Walmley Elite requires all drivers working with children sign up to a code of conduct to ensure the safe guard and welfare of our younger customers.
8. We recognise that it is the responsibility of each of our drivers to ensure the safety of all of our younger customers.
9. It is the responsibility of child protection professionals to determine whether or not abuse has taken place, but it is everyone’s responsibility to report any concerns.
10. Confidentiality should be upheld in the line with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Human Rights Act 2002 and the Freedom of Information Act.
We offer a specialty - Meet Greet Safe Conduct service for just that reason.
How It Works When you book with us, we will provide you with the driver's name, mobile (cell) phone number, and the taxi vehicle registration number (license plate number). The driver will carry proof of identity and sign the appropriate documentation.
As soon as we have made contact with your child the driver will send you a Text-Email-or Call you to let you know straight away.
The driver will carry proof of identity and sign the appropriate documentation. As soon as we have made contact with your child the driver will send you a Text-Email-or Call you to let you know straight away.
We will monitor the flight for any delays. We have been supporting parents and organisations for over four years now.
They are totally confident with the service we provide and have appraised our credentials.
We supply driver details:-
Vehicle licence number:-
Driver Licence numbe:-
Our driver will professionally meet and greet you or your clients, from the relevant collection point, and escort them to their waiting transport them safely to their destination.
We are committed to providing prompt and safe airport taxi services. Here at Walmley Elite, our experienced drivers will help you reach your destination safely and on time. Rely on us for a pleasant traveling experience.
Call us at 0121 241 4371 to learn more about our services.
Birmingham Airport Taxis
We are only a small company so we do emphasise the need to be advance bookings only although we can accommodate most journeys with reasonable notice.
happy to discuss all your travel needs
whether it be a local journey or a trip
Whatever your requirements, we are confident that we can provide you with a service that meets your specific requirements.
If you require any further information please call or email.
All other destinations.